Be aware that you rent our services at your own risk.
We do not promise to reimburse, fix or replace anything.
Depending on the condition of your vehicle it may be necessary more than one visit (at extra cost) or treatment of our services (at extra cost)in the interior or exterior of your vehicle. We do not claim to restore or revive automobiles paint surfaces; neither to bring up to a like new condition the interior of vehicles.
Detailtek is not liable or Responsible for:
- Conditions on trim, plastic, vinyl, leather, carpeting, window tint and exterior paint that compromise the quality and performance of our services. (Such as upholstery tears, discoloration, etc.)
- For Unseen or hidden conditions that might be highlighted once that any of our detailing services had been completed. (Such as dings, dents, scratches, etc.)
- For Malfunction or breakage of any of the vehicle’s mechanical/ electrical/electronic components. (Such as convertible tops, sunroof assemblies, check engine light, overheating, breaks, etc.)
- For malfunction of Personal entertainment electronics while performing our services or once our services had been rendered. (Such as DVD/CD/Tape player, speakers, sub woofer, and custom video system, etc.)
- For Loose/ broken/ damaged parts during the car wash or detail process (such, Plastic Windows, Plastic Trim Pieces, Antennas, Mirrors, Bug Guards, Loose Chromes, Spoilers, Convertible Tops, wipers, etc.)
- For jobs done without a work order.
- For Promises, guaranties or verbal agreements not declared in a written work order.
- For Valuables left in the car.
- Nature incidents, Acts of God or accidents caused by other humans.
- For Cars left overnight or after working hrs. (towing, theft, accidents)